2022 Sponsor Media Kit
The 15th Annual St. Michaels Concours d’Elegance is being held Sept. 23-25, 2022, at the waterfront Talbot Country Club, offering a unique and powerful opportunity for you to become a sponsor and connect your brand with this luxury event and our audience of:
Many of our sponsors return year-after-year, with expansion now allowing us to invite a selection of new sponsors to benefit from participation. Sponsorships are limited and need to be reserved by no later than March 15, 2022.
Please join us for these three spectacular days as a sponsor and promote your business while we celebrate grand classic motoring, classic wooden speed boats, fashion, and casual elegance.
The annual St. Michaels Concours d’Elegance has an ever-growing audience enjoying the elegant atmosphere on the picturesque waterfront lawn of the Talbot Country Club, located on the tranquil waters of the Tred Avon River.
Customized Sponsorships Opportunities from $1,500 to 25K (We prefer to work with you to develop a package specifically tailored for you.)
- Friday Night Waterfront Welcome Reception and Boat Show Tickets
- Saturday Motoring Tour and Lunch Tickets
- Saturday Gourmet Dinner Tickets Talbot Country Club
- Ad in Event Program Magazine
- Logo with direct link on the Concours d’Elegance website
- Product/Vehicle/Service Display Tent with table and chairs
- Show Field, Motoring Tour and Hotel Signage
- Your Promotional Material in Entrant Gift Bags
- Your linked logo on our E-Newsletter and Website
- Tickets and promotional opportunities during 3 Days of Events
- Other Promotional Opportunities TBD
Welcome Reception and Boat Show 5K
- Name/Logo on all printed material, electronic communication, and all advertising
- Ad in event program
- Product/Service display at the event (Exclusive Boat Vendor on Pier Friday –Sunday)
- Signage at Event
- Logo with direct link on the Concours d’ Elegance website
- Your Promotional Material in Entrant Gift Bags
- Your linked logo on our E-Newsletter
- Tickets and promotional opportunities during the Friday Welcome Reception, Saturday night Dinner, and Sunday Concours Show Field.
- Tickets for each event and General Admission Tickets on Concours Sunday
Vendor Opportunities $1500
- 10X10 space with tent, table and chairs. (space located with in the Chesapeake Bay Motoring Festival during Concours at the Talbot Country Club)
- ¼ page ad in event program ($500 value)
- Space is for Main Event on Sunday
Event Program: An official high-quality event program is distributed with ticket purchases to each spectator at the event. All sponsors will be recognized. This full-color glossy publication is an ideal place to advertise to this affluent market. Full page value is $1500, and a half page is $750. Click here to view the 2021 edition.
SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS MARKET ANALYSIS ABOUT THE VENUE ABOUT OUR GUESTS
The St. Michaels de Elegance and the Chesapeake Bay Motoring Festival at Talbot Country Club offers its sponsors many options to reach participants and spectators with name recognition, brand exposure, and marketing support. The typical attendee for this type of lifestyle event is outlined below, based on a university study:
• 47% have household incomes of $110K+, approximately 20% of that group having $200K+ • More than 60% are between 40-69 years, with the majority between 51-65 years
• Spend more than $45K per year eating out, apparel, cars, entertainment, education, insurance/ investment and are heavy credit card users
• Average attendance: 60% male, 40% female • 45% have three or more vehicles in their household • 35% own two or more collector cars
• 21% purchased a watch costing more than $500 in the past two years • Lifestyle publications they tend to read: Architectural Digest, Business Week, Cosmopolitan, Men’s Health, Time and Vanity Fair
• Automotive publications they tend to read: Automobile, Antique Automobile, Autoweek, Car & Driver, Classic & Sports Car, Hemmings, Old Cars Weekly, Road & Track, Sports Car Market and Vintage Roadcar
• Hobbies: yachting, golf, fitness, shopping, travel, automotive-related activities
• Other attributes: active lifestyle, high disposable income, married, frequent travelers, above average education and high net worth
• Interests include: investment/finance, healthcare, and technology
ABOUT THE VENUES
When considering the potential for exposure for your business, brand or message, it’s worth considering the venues chosen for this event.
Tidewater Inn, Host Hotel, Established in 1949 Easton Md, has traditionally set the standard for accommodations on the Eastern Shore. Under management by the famous Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, with a newly restored lobby, restaurant and the addition of premier guest rooms and suites, the Tidewater Inn offers guests an unparalleled escape in the heart of downtown Easton. Set amidst elegant colonial architecture, award winning restaurants, boutiques and specialty shops, the Tidewater Inn is steeped in history and charm with roots tracing back to 1712. Link to website here
Saturday Motoring Tour to: Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum
Established in 1965, the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum in St. Michaels, Maryland, is a world-class maritime museum dedicated to preserving and exploring the history, environment and people of the entire Chesapeake Bay, with the values of relevancy, authenticity, and stewardship guiding its mission The setting is in a park-like waterfront setting along the Miles River and St. Michaels’ harbor. Link to web site here
Sunday Concours d’ Elegance: at Talbot Country Club, founded in 1910, holds the prestigious distinction of being the oldest continually operated golf and social club on the Eastern Shore. It lies on an idyllic setting along the banks of Trippe Creek near Oxford Md. The Country Club’s beautiful landscape, it’s rolling hills and fairways of grandeur are the perfect backdrop for an event which has style, luxury and elegance at its core. Experiencing Talbot County Country Club’s friendly membership, General Manager Rob McWilliams’ compassion and caring attention to detail along with Chef David Hayes’ culinary expertise and commitment to local ingredients, makes for a welcoming and grand setting. Concours will be debuting an enhanced exclusive VIP and Entrants gallery, which will feature a gourmet garden party with live music, flowing champagne and culinary delights. Link to website here
Tidewater Inn, Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum and The Talbot Country Club were chosen as the locations for St. Michaels Concours de Elegance because the atmosphere fits our profile of providing a grand setting for classic motoring and casual elegance on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.