2023 Sponsor Media Kit
The 16th Annual St. Michaels Concours d’Elegance is being held Sept. 22-24, 2023, along the waterfront of the Kent Narrows, offering a unique and powerful opportunity for you to become a sponsor and connect your brand with this luxury event and our audience of:
Many of our sponsors return year-after-year, with expansion now allowing us to invite a selection of new sponsors to benefit from participation. Sponsorships are limited and need to be reserved by no later than Spring 2023
Please join us for these three spectacular days as a sponsor and promote your business while we celebrate grand classic motoring, classic wooden speed boats, grand yachts, and casual elegance.
The annual St. Michaels Concours d’Elegance has an ever-growing audience enjoying the elegant atmosphere on the picturesque waterfront lawn of the Kent Island Yacht Club, located on the tranquil waters of the Kent Narrows.
Customized Sponsorships Opportunities from $1,500 to 25K (We prefer to work with you to develop a package specifically tailored for you.)
- Friday Night Waterfront Welcome Reception and Boat Show Tickets
- Saturday Motoring Tour and Lunch Tickets at the Kent Island Yacht Club
- Saturday Gourmet Dinner Tickets at the New Waterfront Hyatt Place Hotel
- Ad in Event Program Magazine
- Logo with direct link on the Concours d’Elegance website
- Product/Vehicle/Service Display Tent with table and chairs
- Show Field, Motoring Tour and Hotel Signage
- Your Promotional Material in Entrant Gift Bags
- Your linked logo on our E-Newsletter and Website
- Tickets and promotional opportunities during 3 Days of Events
- Other Promotional Opportunities TBD
Welcome Reception and Boat Show 5K
- Name/Logo on all printed material, electronic communication, and all advertising
- Ad in event program
- Product/Service display at the event (Exclusive Boat Vendor on Pier Friday –Sunday)
- Signage at Event
- Logo with direct link on the Concours d’ Elegance website
- Your Promotional Material in Entrant Gift Bags
- Your linked logo on our E-Newsletter
- Tickets and promotional opportunities during the Friday Welcome Reception, Saturday night Dinner, and Sunday Concours Show Field.
- Tickets for each event and General Admission Tickets on Concours Sunday
Vendor Opportunities $1500
- 10×10 tented booth space (on the show field during Concours at Kent Island Yacht Club)
- ¼ page ad in event program ($500 value)
- Space is for Main Event on Sunday
Event Program: An official high-quality event program is distributed with ticket purchases to each spectator at the event. All sponsors will be recognized. This full-color glossy publication is an ideal place to advertise to this affluent market. Full page value is $1500, and a half page is $750.
SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS MARKET ANALYSIS ABOUT THE VENUE ABOUT OUR GUESTS
The St. Michaels de Elegance at Kent Island Yacht Club and the waterfront Hyatt Place at Kent Narrows, offers its sponsors many options to reach participants and spectators with name recognition, brand exposure, and marketing support. The typical attendee for this type of lifestyle event is outlined below, based on a university study:
• 47% have household incomes of $110K+, approximately 20% of that group having $200K+ • More than 60% are between 40-69 years, with the majority between 51-65 years
• Spend more than $45K per year eating out, apparel, cars, entertainment, education, insurance/ investment and are heavy credit card users
• Average attendance: 60% male, 40% female • 45% have three or more vehicles in their household • 35% own two or more collector cars
• 21% purchased a watch costing more than $500 in the past two years • Lifestyle publications they tend to read: Architectural Digest, Business Week, Cosmopolitan, Men’s Health, Time and Vanity Fair
• Automotive publications they tend to read: Automobile, Antique Automobile, Autoweek, Car & Driver, Classic & Sports Car, Hemmings, Old Cars Weekly, Road & Track, Sports Car Market and Vintage Roadcar
• Hobbies: yachting, golf, fitness, shopping, travel, automotive-related activities
• Other attributes: active lifestyle, high disposable income, married, frequent travelers, above average education and high net worth
• Interests include: investment/finance, healthcare, and technology
ABOUT THE VENUES
When considering the potential for exposure for your business, brand or message, it’s worth considering the venues chosen for this event.
Host Hotel: Hyatt Place Kent Narrows & Marina, opened in December 2022 in the historic Fisherman’s Village at Kent Narrows, Md, is setting the new standard for accommodations on the Eastern Shore. Escape to Chesapeake Bay with rooms with full water views and balconies it’s the perfect place to enjoy the scenic views from the lobby bar or patio. Just walking distance minutes from trendy waterside restaurants to dock and dine with award-winning crab cakes, lively tiki bars, and charming local landmarks. Surrounded by the Chester River and Eastern Bay, THE KENT NARROWS is a popular year-round destination for pleasure boaters and visitors from nearby Annapolis, Baltimore, Washington D.C., and Philadelphia. The Kent Narrows area offers everything from world class marinas, charter and head boat fishing, scenic land and water trails and more.
Saturday Motoring Tour to: TBD
Sunday Concours d’ Elegance: at Kent Island Yacht Club, the eastern shore’s casually elegenat yacht and social club is nestled on a gorgeous peninsula with stunning vistas located directly on the waterfront of the majestic Kent Narrows. the Kent Island Yacht Club provides a relaxing, family-friendly experience with mission is to deliver a casual waterfront marina and club house, exceptional dining experiences, picturesque heated pool, and has the honor of traditional hosting the ever growing Chesapeake Bay Motoring Festival in June. It’s the perfect backdrop for an event which has style, luxury and casual elegance at its core. Experiencing the Club’s friendly membership, General Manager Amy Myers compassion and caring attention to detail along with Chef Kurt Peters’ culinary expertise and commitment to local ingredients, makes for a welcoming and grand setting. Concours will be debuting an enhanced exclusive VIP and Entrants gallery, which will feature a gourmet garden party with live music, flowing champagne and culinary delights. Link to website here use smcde.org
Hyatt Place Kent Narrows and Marina, and Kent Island Yacht Club were chosen as the locations for St. Michaels Concours de Elegance because the atmosphere fits our profile of providing a grand setting for classic motoring and casual elegance on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.